Save time with the DigiNet Teaching Assistant-Automated Marking Application
Streamline the task of printing, grading and analysing multiple-choice tests with the DigiNet Teaching Assistant-Automated Marking Application
“Teaching Assistant” which is an automated marking application, is available on ALL MFPs from DigiNet. Teachers can now streamline the task of grading, printing and analysing MCQs with the Teaching Assistant App. Streamline the task of printing, grading and analysing multiple-choice tests with Teaching Assistant.
Creating test sheets, asking students to take the test and then spending hours grading each test at the end of a topic or syllabus is hugely time consuming and means teachers can sometimes spend more time marking papers than planning their next lesson.
With Teaching Assistant the UTAX MFP does all the hard work in a matter of minutes! Meaning teachers can concentrate on the students and lesson plans rather than time-consuming, manual test marking.
Teaching Assistant not only prints out the bubble test sheets and answer key, it then grades the completed tests and provides graphical class data.
This data includes response frequencies, test scores and the hardest and easiest questions. Not only that, but teachers can also print out the individual test papers with the student’s overall grade and any incorrect answers circled with the correct answer next to it.
Teaching Assistant is not only valuable within education, it can assist numerous areas and industries where surveys and testing is a regular occurrence.
- Transforms UTAX MFPs into an on-demand test printing, grading and analysis hub
Increases productivity by enabling teachers to quickly create/print/grade/analyse multiple choice tests
- Automated grading improves accuracy with human error virtually eliminated
Provides teachers with at-a-glance feedback on how students performed, with detailed reports including bar graphs, histograms and test statistics
- On-demand testing capability enables teachers to monitor student comprehension with greater accuracy
- Increases turnaround on individual test results, allowing extra support to be provided sooner rather than later
- Lowers costs by using standard paper rather than pre-printed systems
- Test results are available in PDF or Excel CSV formats