Schools are being urged to apply funding to buy Information Technology Equipment under the new €30 million infrastructure Grant Scheme for ICT Infrastructure 2016-2017 introduced by the Government in the past week. DigiNet Business Solutions is at the core of digital technology and has a proven track record in assisting Schools Nationally, along with Universities & Colleges (NUIG & GMIT), by ensuring that these establishments are adequately equipped in the area of ICT.
These substantial resources are available to both primary and post primary schools for investment in ICT Infrastructure. The funding will support the development and implementation of an eLearning Plan for every School to embed ICT in teach and learning and can be used for the purchase of the following equipment:-
Equipment that Can be Purchased Under the Grant Scheme for ICT Infrastructure 2016-2017:
- Teaching Computers, Desktop PCs, Laptops, Tablets or Hybrid Devices
- Shared Student Computers, Desktop PCs, Laptops, Tablets or Hybrid Devices
- Printers, Multifunctional Devices, Managed Print Solutions
- Projectors, Short Throw, Ultra Short Throw, Long Throw, Interactive or Interactive Flat Screens (IFS)
- ICT Equipment, Audio Visual Equipment, Interactive Presentation Technologies
- Network Equipment, Fixed and Wireless Networking and including cabling, switches and installation.
- Cloud Based Tools and Applications to Support Learning
- Learning Platforms, Cloud Based Applications used to support the teaching and learning processes
- Local Software or ‘apps’ to Support Learning
Let us Help You with your Application! Email Carmel Cavanagh Today for your NO OBLIGATION support and advice. Or Click Here and complete the Need Assistance Enquiry Form and one of our Consultant’s will get back to you.