Before your change toner on your MFP you should always refer to the Suppliers Manual for instructions. If you don’t have it to hand then you can follow these simple steps.
Remember when the message “toner cartridge is almost empty” appears, this means that need to have a replacement toner cartridge to hand. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE THE TONER AT THIS POINT – ONLY UNTIL IT COMPLETELY RUNS OUT!
To replace the toner cartridge, just follow these simple steps.
- Open the front cover.
- Pull out the empty toner bottle carefully.From the right, the bottle cartridges are installed in the order of black (K), cyan (C), magenta (M) and yellow (Y).
- Take the new bottle out of the box and shake it for seven or eight times.
- Remove the bottle cap and insert it gently to the direction shown below until it locks.
- Push up the front cover until it closes.
- Replace the toner cartridge according to the device. Check the type if you are unsure. For detail, see “Consumables“.
- If “Toner Cartridge is almost empty.” appears, the toner has almost run out. Have a replacement toner cartridge at hand.
- If appears when there is a lot of toner, follow the toner replacement instructions that appear on the screen. Pull out the cartridge, and then reinstall it.
- You can check the name of the required toner and the replacement procedure using the [Add Toner] screen.
Contact Our Maintenance/Service Department for help and assistance.